Bright colours, playful alphabets and cute 3D animal stickers are the perfect ingredients for a fun scrapbooking layout. And that’s just what I have created this week – a fun vacation layout featuring a photo from our trip to the Everglades in Florida and cheeky 3D alligator stickers.
Materials Used: White Bazzill cardstock, Beary Patch Kiwiberry Stripe paper, Beary Patch Sunbeary Dot paper, blue Bazzill cardstock, Doodlebug Bright Party Mix Alphabet stickers, Making Memories Green Alphabet stickers and EK Success 3D Alligator Watch stickers.
To recreate this scrapbook page idea, follow these steps:
1. Use white Bazzill cardstock as your background. Cut it to 8 ½ x11.
2. Cut a piece of Beary Patch Kiwiberry Stripe paper measuring 15.5cm by 2.7cm. Round the top left and right corners and glue across the top of your page approximately 3cm from the left edge and 0.8cm from the top edge.
3. Mat a horizontal 4×6 photo with blue Bazzill cardstock. Glue approximately 0.4cm directly below the green strip from step #2. Keep the left side inline with the left side of your green strip.
4. Cut a second piece of Beary Patch Kiwiberry Stripe paper measuring 15.5cm by 2.7cm. Round the bottom left and right corners and glue across the bottom of your page approximately 3cm from the left edge and 0.8cm from the bottom edge.
5. Cut a piece of Beary Patch Sunbeary Dot paper 15.5cm wide. The height should be the height of the space between your photo and the green paper at the bottom of your page minus 0.8cm. Glue approximately 0.4cm directly below your photo. Keep the left side inline with the left side of your photo.
6. Place a small 3D alligator sticker at the top of your page – it should be in the bottom left corner of your top green strip, as shown above.
7. Place another small 3D sticker at the bottom of your page – it should be at the top left corner of your bottom green strip, as shown above.
8. Place a large 3D alligator sticker towards the top right corner of your yellow paper, as shown above. It should overlap your photo.
9. Finally, use alphabet stickers to write your title on your yellow paper.
This design could easily be adapted to suit your own photos. All you need are some brightly coloured papers and your favourite animal stickers. Have some fun and see what you come up with!
I’d love to hear what you think of this animal stickers scrapbooking idea. Please leave a comment in the comments box below.