Animal stickers are the perfect embellishment for photos of a day at the zoo or a visit to a farm, but they can also be used to accent your every day photos. For example, I have used a cute Reminisce cow sticker to embellish this layout. While it would be a perfect page for photos of your little one with farm animals, you could just as easily use it as a little girl page or a page about your little one and their soft toys. Take a step outside the box and see what you can come up with!
Materials Used: Daisy D’s Buttercream Baby Script paper, Daisy D’s Blush Sweet Hearts paper, two shades of brown Bazzill cardstock, light brown cardstock, decorative edged scissors, brown ink, a brown pen, brown ric rac and Reminisce Farmyard Animals stickers.
To recreate this scrapbook page idea, follow these steps:
1. Use the Daisy D’s Buttercream Baby Script paper as your background.
2. Cut a piece of your lightest shade of brown Bazzill cardstock measuring approximately 13.5cm by 30.5cm. Using decorative edged scissors or a punch, cut a decorative edge along the two longest sides (it doesn’t matter what pattern you choose) and then glue down your page approximately 2.3cm from the right edge.
3. Cut a piece of Daisy D’s Blush Sweet Hearts paper measuring 12cm by 30.5cm. Ink the two long edges with brown ink. When dry, use a brown pen to draw a line down the two long edges. Then glue in the centre of your brown cardstock piece from step #2, as shown above.
4. Cut four pieces of your darker shade of brown Bazzill cardstock each measuring 24.5cm by 1cm. You will use these to create a square.
5. To create your square, glue the first piece of brown Bazzill cardstock from step #4 along the bottom of your page approximately 0.3cm from the bottom edge and 0.3cm from the right edge.
6. Glue the second piece of brown Bazzill cardstock from step #4 down the right side of your page approximately 0.3cm from the right edge and 0.3cm from the bottom edge.
7. Glue the third piece of brown Bazzill cardstock from step #4 across the top of your page approximately 5.9cm from the top edge and 0.3cm from the right edge.
8. Glue the fourth and final piece of brown Bazzill cardstock from step #4 down the left side of your page approximately 5.9cm from the left edge and 0.3cm from the bottom edge. You have now completed your square.
9. Mat a vertical 4×6 photo with light brown cardstock and glue to your page. It should be on top of your pink paper and within the square you have created. If you have followed my measurements, it should be about 3.9cm from the right edge of your page and 5.4cm from the bottom edge.
10. Cut a piece of brown ric rac approximately 9.8cm long. Glue horizontally underneath your photo as shown above.
11. Finish off your page by placing a cow sticker and a ‘moo’ sticker in the bottom left corner of your square.
And there you have it! A cute and versatile scrapbooking layout featuring animal stickers. Play around with your favourite animals and have fun creating some adorable layouts for your albums!
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas for using animal stickers on your layouts and what you think of this page. Please leave a comment in the comments box below.