I love using flower stickers to dress up my scrapbooking layouts. They always look fabulous and they come in so many designs, colours and patterns that there is always something to suit any project.
But there is one thing that is even better – 3D flower stickers! They not only look fabulous but they also give your scrapbook that extra special touch by adding dimension and texture to your design.
In this layout, I have used 3D flower stickers from Stickopotamus to embellish my page.
This stickers are not only three-dimensional, but they feature a touch of glitter for that little bit of sparkle.
Materials Used: Imagination Project In The Corner paper, It Takes Two Pink Fibre paper, Scrapbooking Memories Pink and Brown Striped paper, Imagination Project Spaghetti Arms paper, brown cardstock, light brown cardstock, brown and white striped ribbon, brown ink, alphabet stamps and Stickopotamus 3D Cherry Blossoms stickers.
To recreate this scrapbook page idea, follow these steps:
1. Use the Imagination Project In The Corner paper as your background.
2. Cut a piece of It Takes Two Pink Fibre paper measuring approximately 24cm by 26. Tear down the left edge, as shown above. The top of your paper should now be about 14cm wide at the top and 23.5cm wide at the bottom. Ink around the edges with brown ink. When dry, glue down the right side of your page approximately 2cm from the right edge.
3. Cut a strip of Scrapbooking Memories Pink and Brown Striped paper approximately 4.5cm wide. Mat with brown cardstock and glue down your page approximately 4cm from the right edge.
4. Cut a piece of brown and white striped ribbon and glue across your page approximately 4.5cm from the bottom edge.
5. Select your main photo and mat it with light brown cardstock. Mat it again with Imagination Project Spaghetti Arms paper and glue in the top left corner of your page approximately 1.5cm from the left edge and 3.5cm from the top edge.
6. Select your second photo and mat it with light brown cardstock. Glue in the bottom right corner of your page approximately 3cm from the right edge and 3.5cm from the bottom edge.
7. Place the first of your 3D flower stickers across the top left corner of your page, as shown above.
8. Using alphabet stickers or stamps (I have used alphabet stamps stamped on light brown cardstock) to create your title underneath your 3D flower stickers from the previous step. If you have space left, add another 3D flower sticker to embellish your title.
9. Place another 3D flower sticker in the bottom right corner of your page to mirror the sticker you have already placed at the top of the page.
10. Finally, add a final 3D flower sticker in the bottom left corner of your main photo.
3D flower stickers are a quick and simple way to add dimension and texture to your page. You don’t have to worry about trying to layer small and intricate pieces yourself…it’s all done for you.
And, of course 3D stickers are just limited to flowers. There are plenty of other themes and designs to choose from too.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas for using 3D Flower Stickers on your layouts. Please leave a comment in the comments box below.