I always seem to be pushed for time so I am constantly looking for fun and fast scrapbooking ideas to show off my photos. Beautifully co-ordinated papers make it easy to put together a layout quickly and inexpensively. This layout shows one way to create a gorgeous page in less than half an hour using only a small number of supplies!
To recreate this scrapbook page idea, follow these steps:
1. Use the Chatterbox Olive Parlor Roses Cardstock for the background.
2. Cut the Chatterbox Olive Parlor Argyle Paper in half. Set one half aside for Step 3. Turn the remaining half over to the plain olive side and cut two strips, each approximately 1cm tall.
3. Place adhesive along one of the long edges of one strip. Adhere it to the underside of the bottom edge of the argyle paper you set aside in Step 2. The result should be a visible strip approximately 0.5cm tall along the bottom edge of your argyle paper. Repeat for the top edge of your argyle paper.
4. Adhere your argyle paper across your layout towards the top, as shown above.
5. Place your three vertical photos side by side on top of the argyle paper. If you are using 4×6 photos, they will stretch all the way across the page. If your photos are smaller, you may like to consider matting them first.
6. Finish off by creating a title in the bottom right-hand corner of your page using alphabet stickers.
What do you think? Do you like this scrapbooking idea? Do you have any questions? Would you have done anything different? We’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below.