Winnie the Pooh stickers are perfect for capturing your little one’s special moments. For example, these Pooh stickers from Sandylion are great for photos of your little one sleeping or simply curled up in bed with a teddy bear or a bedtime story.
This layout was created using blue cardstock, Retro Squares paper, Provo Craft Blue Circles paper, KI Sand Linen paper, Patchwork Chocolate Brown paper, tan cardstock, brown ink, Cloud 9 Alphabet stickers and Sandylion Bedtime Pooh & Friends stickers.
To recreate this scrapbook page idea, follow these steps:
1. Use the blue cardstock as your background.
2. Cut a piece of Retro Squares paper measuring 29.5cm by 29.5cm. Ink around the edges with brown ink and when dry, glue to the centre of your page.
3. Cut a piece of Provo Craft Blue Circles paper 11.5cm by 29.5cm. Tear at an angle down one of the long edges to create a white edge. Using brown ink, ink around the other three edges. When dry, glue vertically down the right side of your page, still leaving the small blue border all the way around, as shown above.
4. Cut a strip of KI Sand Linen paper measuring 29.5cm by 1.3cm. Ink around the edges with brown ink. When dry, glue horizontally across your page approximately 1cm from the top.
5. Cut a piece of Patchwork Chocolate Brown paper measuring 15.2cm by 20.2cm. Ink around the edges with brown ink. When dry, glue vertically to your page approximately 7.7cm from the left edge and 3.6cm from the top edge.
6. Mat a vertical 4×6 photo with tan cardstock and glue in the centre of your chocolate brown paper from the previous step.
7. Cut a square of Patchwork Chocolate Brown paper measuring 5cm by 5cm. Place a Pooh and Piglet reading sticker from Sandylion Bedtime Pooh & Friends stickers in the centre. Mat with tan cardstock and glue towards the top left corner of your photo, as shown above.
8. Use Cloud 9 Alphabet stickers (or any brown square alphabet stickers) to write your title underneath your photo, as shown above. Place a sleeping Tigger sticker from Sandylion Bedtime Pooh & Friends stickers so it looks like he is resting on your title.
9. Finally, place three Pooh & Friends pillow fight stickers from Sandylion Bedtime Pooh & Friends stickers in the bottom left corner of your page.
What do you think? Do you like this scrapbooking idea using Winnie the Pooh stickers? Do you have any questions? Would you have done anything different? We’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below.