How adorable are our new House Mouse stickers! They are just so cute! I couldn’t resist playing them so I thought I would share one of my creations with you. This card is very easy to make and is perfect for any romantic occasion like Valentines Day, an anniversary or even the birthday of someone special.
Materials Used: Brown cardstock, Bo Bunny Olivia Honeydew paper, Bo Bunny Olivia Mums paper (the underside), light brown cardstock, light brown ink, brown ink, a brown pen, a small heart punch and House Mouse Leaves and Berries Mice stickers.
To recreate this adorable card making idea using House Mouse stickers, follow these steps:
1. Cut a piece of brown cardstock measuring 15cm by 22cm. Fold in half to create a card. Place in front of you with the fold along the top.
2. Cut a piece of Bo Bunny Olivia Honeydew paper measuring 13.7cm by 10.3cm. Ink the edges with light brown ink. When dry, glue in the centre of your card.
3. Cut a piece from the underside of Bo Bunny Olivia Mums paper measuring 10cm by 8.8cm. Ink the edges with light brown ink. Ink again with brown ink (make sure it is a much darker shade than the first ink). When dry, use a brown pen to draw a dashed border around your piece.
Finally, make two small tears (one on the left side, one on the right) and fold down the flaps, as shown above. Then glue in the centre of your card.
4. Stick your chosen House Mouse sticker on light brown cardstock. Cut out around the edges of the sticker. The sticker itself as a clear background, so you have now given it a light brown background. Glue in the centre of your card.
5. To finish off, use your small heart punch to punch four hearts from the underside of your Bo Bunny Olivia Honeydew paper. If you wish, use your brown pen to draw an outline around the edge of each heart (this just helps them stand out a little more). Glue two on the left side of your card and two on the right side, as shown in the card making idea above.
And you’ve finished your super cute House Mouse card!
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas for using House Mouse stickers on your layouts and what you think of this card. Please leave a comment in the comments box below.