Precious Moments baby stickers are perfect for creating soft, lovable layouts like this one for your young ones. The endearing tear-drop eyes of the Precious Moments characters capture the youthful innocence of childhood and compliment your baby photos perfectly.
This layout was created using leaf green Bazzill cardstock, Creative Imaginations Delphinium Linen paper, Sweetwater In Lover paper, Creative Imaginations Swirl paper, white Bazzill cardstock, purple cardstock, Doodlebug alphabet stickers and Precious Moments Baby stickers.
To recreate this scrapbook page idea, follow these steps:
1. Use the leaf green Bazzill cardstock as your background.
2. Cut a piece of Creative Imaginations Delphinium Linen paper measuring 29.5cm by 18.5cm. Glue across the bottom of your page leaving a border of around 0.5cm around the left, right and bottom edges.
3. Cut a piece of Sweetwater In Lover paper measuring 29.5cm by 6cm. Glue horizontally across your page directly above your Linen paper from the previous step.
4. Cut a strip of white Bazzill cardstock measuring 29.5cm by 1.2cm. Glue horizontally across your page so that it covers the join between your Linen paper and your In Love paper.
5. Crop two vertical 4×6 photos down to 3 1/2 x6 photos and mat with purple cardstock. Mat again with Creative Imaginations Swirl paper, leaving a border of around 0.4cm around the left, right and top edges and 3cm at the bottom edge.
6. Glue your first photo vertically to your page approximately 1.2cm from the right edge and 6cm from the bottom edge.
7. Glue your second photo to the left of the first, leaving a small gap in between the two.
8. Cut a strip of Sweetwater In Lover paper measuring 20.8cm by 1.2cm. Glue at an angle across the bottom of your Swirl paper photo mats, as shown above.
9. Place a baby bottle sticker and small star sticker in the bottom right corner of the In Love strip from the previous step, as shown in the layout above.
10. Place your baby and bear sticker from Precious Moments Baby stickers in the bottom left corner of your page.
11. Place your teddy bear sticker from Precious Moments Baby stickers in the top right corner of your page.
12. Place two small star stickers in between your two photos, as shown above.
13. Finally, using Doodlebug alphabet stickers, write your title across the top of your page.
What do you think? Do you like this scrapbooking idea using Precious Moments stickers? Do you have any questions? Would you have done anything different? We’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below.