Baby girl scrapbooking stickers are perfect for creating cute and girly pages for your little girl. In this layout I have used several simple techniques like paper tearing and tag art to create a very sweet and pretty page. And, it’s so easy to scraplift. All you need is some pretty pink papers and some cute baby girl stickers.
This layout was created using Provo Craft Pink Paisley paper, Provo Craft Pink Stripes paper, Provo Craft Pastel Dots paper, white cardstock, purple cardstock, pink cardstock and Karen Foster It’s A Girl stickers.
To recreate this scrapbook page idea, follow these steps:
1. Use the Provo Craft Pink Paisley paper for your background.
2. Cut a strip of Provo Craft Pink Stripes paper measuring approximately 3.5cm by 30.5cm. Tear along the bottom edge and adhere horizontally along the top edge of your page.
3. Cut a strip of Provo Craft Pink Stripes paper measuring approximately 9cm by 30.5cm. Tear along the top edge and adhere horizontally along the bottom edge of your page.
4. Cut a piece of Provo Craft Pastel Dots paper measuring approximately 4.5cm by 30.5cm. Adhere horizontally to your page approximately 2.3cm from the bottom edge.
5. Mat a vertical 4×6 photo with white cardstock. Adhere to your page so that it is centred between your two strips of striped paper and approximately 1.5cm from the right edge.
6. Mat a vertical 3×4 photo with white cardstock. If you don’t have a smaller photo, you could make this a journaling block instead. Adhere approximately 1cm to the right of your larger photo so that the bottom edge of both photos are inline with each other.
7. Mat your pink ‘Giggle & Gurgle’ sticker with white cardstock. Adhere to the right of your photos so that the bottom edge is inline with the bottom edge of your photos. Place a small orange flower sticker towards the top left corner of your ‘Giggle & Gurgle’ sticker, as shown in the layout above.
8. Cut a tag measuring approximately 4.3cm by 7cm from purple cardstock. Cut a circle from Provo Craft Pink Stripes paper and glue in the bottom right corner of your tag, as shown in the layout above. Trim away any excess. Mat your tag with white cardstock. Cut out a section of your purple ric rac sticker and place along the bottom of the tag, as shown above. Glue your tag at an angle in the bottom left corner of your page.
9. Cut out a circle with a diameter of approximately 3.7cm from pink cardstock. Glue towards the top left corner of your tag so that it overhangs the edge, as shown above. Place your ‘It’s A’ sticker inside the circle. Finish off your tag by placing a yellow flower sticker in the middle of the top edge and an orange heart sticker towards the bottom right corner.
10. Place your ‘GIRL!’ stickers in a row next to your tag to create your title.
11. Arrange your ‘Precious Baby,’ ‘Cuddle Bug,’ duck and pink flower stickers in the bottom right corner of your page, as shown above.
12. Finally, place your ‘Am I Cute Or What!’ sticker in the top right corner of your page. Add your small yellow heart sticker to the bottom right corner of this sticker.
What do you think? Do you like this baby scrapbooking idea? Do you have any questions? Would you have done anything different? We’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below.