I always have a lot of fun playing with 3 Bugs In A Rug papers, and this layout was no different. The co-ordinated collections make it so easy to mix and match. I didn’t have to worry about whether or not the colours and patterns really ‘go’ together – I could just get in and start scrapping. What do you think?
This layout was created using Three Bugs In A Rug Delight Rhapsody paper, Three Bugs In A Rug Frenzy Rhapsody paper, Three Bugs In A Rug Rapture Rhapsody paper, Three Bugs In A Rug Thrill Rhapsody paper, chocolate brown Bazzill cardstock, purple cardstock, cream cardstock, brown ink, purple alphabet stickers, white alphabet stickers, a black pen, a silver pen, a purple ric rac sticker (or a piece of ric rac), Creative Imaginations Love Borders stickers (a pink ribbon would do) and Creative Imaginations Love stickers (for the butterfly).
To recreate this scrapbook page idea, follow these steps:
1. Use the chocolate brown Bazzill cardstock as your background.
2. Cut a square of Three Bugs In A Rug Delight Rhapsody paper measuring approximately 27.7cm by 27.7cm. Ink the edges with brown ink. When dry, glue in the centre of your background.
3. Cut a strip of Three Bugs In A Rug Frenzy Rhapsody paper approximately 11cm wide. Tear down the right side to give a white edge. Ink all the edges with brown ink. When dry, glue vertically down the left side of your page, as shown above.
4. Cut a piece of Three Bugs In A Rug Rapture Rhapsody paper measuring approximately 3.5cm by 22cm. Ink the edges with brown ink. When dry, glue vertically to your page so that is approximately 4.2cm from the right edge and 4cm from the top.
5. Cut a piece of purple cardstock measuring approximately 19.5cm by 18.5cm. Using a black pen, draw a playful border around the edges of the cardstock, as shown above. Glue horizontally to your page approximately 5.5cm from the right edge and 6cm from the top.
6. Mat your photo with cream cardstock and again with Three Bugs In A Rug Thrill Rhapsody paper. Ink the edges with brown ink. When dry, glue to the middle of your purple cardstock approximately 1.2cm from the top edge.
7. Place a pink border sticker from Creative Imaginations Love Borders stickers or a pink ribbon horizontally across your page. The bottom edge of your sticker should be approximately 1cm above the bottom edge of your purple cardstock. Place a piece of purple ric rac just below it, as shown above.
8. Add your title in the space between your photo and your border sticker. I have used purple alphabet stickers for the first letter of each word. I then used a silver pen to draw in each ‘E’. The rest of the title is done with white alphabet stickers.
9. Place a small butterfly sticker on your pink border sticker just to the right of your title, as shown above.
10. Finally, cut out a purple flower and a green flower from Three Bugs In A Rug Frenzy Rhapsody paper. Make sure you leave a white edge around them so they will stand out. Place the large purple flower so it overlaps the top right corner of your photo. Place the smaller green flower just below it.
What do you think? Do you like this scrapbooking idea? Do you have any questions? Would you have done anything different? We’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below.
Hi friends, its fantastic post regarding teachingand entirely explained, keep it up all the time.