These Juicy scrapbooking papers from All My Memories were so much fun to work with. There are so many different elements to these papers, making them very easy to use. By selecting different things from each design and putting them together, I was able to create a bright and cheery layout in a very short amount of time. What do you think?
This layout was created using three papers from the All My Memories Juicy Paper Pack, white cardstock, pink ink, Doodlebug White Alphabet stickers, small pink alphabet stickers and Diecuts With A View Neopolitan Square Alphabet stickers.
To recreate this scrapbook page idea, follow these steps:
1. Use the Juicy Ribbon Stripes paper as your background.
2. Cut a piece of Juicy Dots paper measuring approximately 19.5cm by 25cm. Tear along the top edge. Ink the edges with pink ink. If you wish, you may like to smear some extra pink ink across the paper for added interest. When dry, glue vertically to your background approximately 2cm from the right edge and 2.7cm from the bottom edge.
3. Cut out the pink square from your Juicy Squares paper. Mat with white cardstock. Glue to your page approximately 2cm from the left edge and 4.5cm from the bottom edge. Make sure the green circles go down the left side of your square.
4. Cut a piece measuring approximately 10cm by 7.5cm from the underside of your Juicy Dots paper. Tear along the top edge. Adhere horizontally to your page approximately 5.5cm from the left edge and 7.5cm from the bottom edge.
5. Mat a vertical 5×7 photo with white cardstock. Adhere to your page approximately 4cm from the right edge and 6.5cm from the bottom edge.
6. Using Doodlebug White Alphabet stickers, write the first word of your title in the space above your plaid paper (You may need to keep it short so it will fit).
7. Use Diecuts With A View Neopolitan Square Alphabet stickers to write the second word of your title below the first word, as shown above. I have also used smaller pink alphabet stickers on my squares as I ran out of the correct letters.
What do you think? Do you like this scrapbooking idea? Do you have any questions? Would you have done anything different? We’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below.