Colour Blocking is an effective and simple technique that can be used on any layout. And it’s even better when combined with stickers. I have used summer scrapbooking stickers on this layout to show you how to combine the two techniques. The mosaic of colour created on this page combined with a fresh geometric design creates a captivating layout when embellished with summer stickers.
This layout was created using five shades of Bazzill cardstock (pink, purple, aqua, green and yellow) and Doodlebug Summer Treats stickers.
Click Here To View Doodlebug Summer Treats Stickers
To recreate this scrapbook page idea, follow these steps:
1. Use the pink Bazzil cardstock as your background.
2. Mat two horizontal photos with yellow Bazzill cardstock, making sure the resulting mats measure 14.5cm by 9.5cm.
3. Now it is time to cut out 24 squares from your Bazzill cardstock. Each square should measure 4.5cm by 4.5cm. You will need 8 aqua squares, 8 purple squares, 6 green squares and 2 yellow squares.
4. Arrange your squares and photo mats on your background, as shown in the layout above. I suggest starting in the top left corner and working your way across and down from there. The spacing between each element should be approximately 0.5cm.
5. Place your ‘Summer’ sticker from Doodlebug Summer Treats stickers in the bottom right corner of your page, as shown above, to give your scrapbooking layout a title.
6. Finally, arrange your Summer Treats stickers around your page so that they overlap different squares and your photo mats. Use the layout above as a guide to how to place them around your page.
What do you think? Do you like this scrapbooking idea using summer scrapbooking stickers? Do you have any questions? Would you have done anything different? We’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below.
I rarely leave a response, however i did some searching and wound up here Summer Scrapbooking
Stickers. And I actually do have some questions for you if it’s
allright. Could it be simply me or does it seem like some of the responses come
across as if they are written by brain dead individuals?
And, if you are writing on other online social sites, I’d like to
keep up with anything new you have to post. Could you make a list of the complete urls of your shared
pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?
Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and
wanted to mention that I’ve really enjoyed browsing
your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I am hoping you write again soon!
Good article. I will be facing many of these issues as well..
Inverti estas navidades £400 euros en una licuadora de prensado frio (omega trescientos cincuenta) y se lo
aconsejo al mundo entero. de C.V. (“Conjunto HB/PS”), Applica Manufacturing, S.
de R.L. de C.V. (“Applica Manufacturing”) y Ray Vac de México, Tan fácil y rápido
que no vas a poder resistirse a gozar día a día de
un delicioso batido hecho por la increíble batidora Twist&Take Sport.
de América) por pieza y dieciocho y sesenta
y cuatro (dieciocho dólares americanos y 64 centavos de los Moulinex ZU5008 es algo cara mas prepara un zumo exquisito, suave y sin restos de pulpa semillas.
de C.V. (“Gestar Electrodomésticos”), Sunbeam Oster de
Acuña, Con las licuadoras comunes de alta velocidad de extracción, los restos químicos
se pasan al zumo.
Touche. Solid arguments. Keep up thhe good effort.
We stumled ovedr ere differewnt weebsite aand thought I
shoulld check things out. I likme wat I see soo now i amm ffollowing
you. Look forwatd too looking into yolur wweb pagfe foor a second time.
Haave yoou ever thought abouht publishing ann e-book orr gujest
authlring on otherr websites? I havve a log based upon onn thhe sqme topics
yoou discuzs and would love tto have yyou sare sime stories/information. I knoww mmy visitors wouyld apprecciate yoour work.
If you’re even remotely interested, feel feee tto end mee an e-mail.
If spme oone needs to be uupdated wityh llatest technologies afterward he muet bee paay a quickk visit this website andd bee up to
datte alll tthe time.
Those boots tie the outfit Can’t without the shirt without
He is founding father of the online payments company Due and productivity company Calendar.